Tmedia - The best forum about media ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

Go down

Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Empty Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

Post by Tman Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:32 pm

Pokémon has always stood out in the video-gaming industry as being one of the best franchises ever to exist, and this game is no exeption. May I remind, or rather just say, that there are SPOILERS ahead, so if you haven't played the game and you intend to, I recommend not rading this.
After months of speculation, Pokémon fans got what they wanted: a Generation 3 remake. The title and the game itself might not be the most original ideas, but this game might even be better than the Ruby and Sapphire we used to play on our gameboys. Bringing new mechanics and Mega Evolutions to the world of magical creatures that we so much cherish, this game puts some other titles of the franchise to shame. Athough being a remake, it feels more like a completely new game due to the amazing 3D style of Pokémon X & Y and the altered plot of the game, it doesn't just feel like we're playing a 3D Ruby/Sapphire. I do, in fact love this game and I was super happy I could make my team from the old games all over again, but with a new twist: new Megas. This made me, as a loyal Pokémon fan who thinks that Generation 3 is one of the best (Probably my favorite, actually), really happy. Also, after you finish the game you don't just go around doing the after-game. No, first you have got to go through yet another amazing plot, although much shorter, called The Delta Episode. Here we learn a lot more about the secrets of Mega Evolution, as well as Primal Reversion, the new type of evolution that only Groudon or Kyogre can undergo. We also learn about Rayquaza and if you're lucky you'll end this Delta Episode with 2 new Pokémon in your arsenal: the two legendary Pokémon Rayquaza (which can Mega Evolve and become super overpowered) and a Normal Form Deoxys, being the higgest leveled wild Pokémon found in the game, clocking in at an astounding level 80. I know this is normal advice from any Pokémon expert, but in this game it is NECESSARY that you keep your Masterball (found somewhere in Team Aqua/Magma's hideout) for either Rayquaza or Deoxys. Oh, and this game is also the Pokémon game where you can catch the most legendaries.
To sum up: This game is a whole new approach at the 3rd Generation of the Pokémon games, bt it looks and plays completely different, satisfying many Pokémon players. It is also a game for people who never got a chance to play the original Ruby/Sapphire. This makes me, as it also does other loyal Pokémon fans, really happy. My opinion? This game is a masterpiece and definitely one of the better games for the Nintendo 3DS.
Tman
Tman
Admin

http://tmedia.myogame.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum